In this contract the following expressions have the following respective meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
“Advertiser” or “Operator” means the person or company who instructs the Company to advertise any property on the Website.
“Booking” any transaction between an Advertiser or Operator agreed at any time after the Company has introduced a Customer to the Advertiser or Operator.
“Customer” means any party who books a holiday or holiday letting or other service with any Advertiser or Operator introduced by the Company at any time.
“Company” means AD & Co. Limited, Company Registration No. 06218322, 56 Warwick Square, London, SW1V 2AJ.
“Content” means the Content published by the Company on behalf of the Advertiser.
“Fee” or "Standard Commission" or “Commission” means 15% plus UK VAT at the prevailing rate and refers the Fee that the Advertiser agrees to pay The Company for any booking resulting from the advertising of the Property based upon the gross value of the booking unless otherwise state.
“Reduced Commission” means 10% plus UK VAT at the prevailing rate and refers to the Fee that the Advertiser agrees to pay the Company for any booking where the commission is paid to The Company before the Customer arrives to commence a holiday or other letting.
“Insertion Order” means advertising order form.
“Online Publisher” or “publisher” means the Company.
“Property operator”, “Operator” and “Property owner” collectively “Operators” means the person or entity that has authority to advertise property, accept bookings and pay commission to the Company in exchange for providing services and/or accommodation.
“Service” means the use of any Company Website or service advertised on any Company website.
“Terms” means the following terms and conditions which you agree to accept when using this website or any service offered by us on it.
“Website” means this website or other websites operated by the Company including (amongst others):
www.chamonixchalets.com & .net
www.premierchalets.com et al.
Thank you for accessing this Website and any of the websites operated by the Company. When you access any of the Company’s websites you will be subject the following Terms. They apply to you and, if you use this Website for commercial reasons, they will also apply to the company or organisation for whom you work. Please read these Terms before using this Website.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the Websites shall be subject to these Terms and your use of each of our sites is also subject to these Terms and the other terms and guidelines (if any) contained within each Site.
Acceptance of Terms
By using this Website in the capacity of an Advertiser, Customer or any other type of counterparty, you signify your acceptance of these Terms in return for which we grant you access to the Service. If at any time you do not wish to accept these Terms then you should not use this Website.
From time to time we may change these Terms. Accordingly, please continue to review these Terms whenever accessing or using this Website. If we change these Terms then we will endeavour to publish notices on this Website drawing the changes to your attention.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Advertisers and Suppliers
Any dealings between you and any Advertisers or suppliers found on or via this Website, including the payment for, and delivery of, products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the relevant Advertiser or supplier. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such dealings.
We expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss or injury arising out of:
- the activities of any Advertiser or supplier
- the goods or services offered or the content displayed by any Advertiser or supplier
- your purchase of, or inability to purchase, any Advertiser's or supplier's goods or services
These Terms are incorporated into each agreement entered into between the Publisher and the Operator or Operator and Customer where use of the Website constitutes an agreement to these Terms.
The Advertiser warrants to be authorised to publish and fairly represent any property advertised on the website by the Advertiser. When you list or are authorised to list your property on the Website you consent to the Company advertising your property online on any Company Websites and by email subject to the detailed representations and offers the Advertiser provides in respect of price, dates of availability, conditions and services to be rendered.
Commission, Payment Terms & Repeat Bookings
(i) All Bookings will result in either Standard or Reduced Commission due to the Company.
(ii) Standard commission (15% plus UK VAT) being due and payable on any booking where Commission is paid by the Operator after the Customer’s scheduled booking commences.
(iii) Reduced commission (10% plus UK VAT) only being due and payable within 14 days of the Operator’s scheduled receipt of the Customer’s the full balance according the Operator’s Terms and Conditions.
(iv) The company reserves the right to charge interest and administrative charges under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 if Commission not be paid on time in addition to Standard Commission.
(v) We only accept bank transfers and major credit/debit cards as payment. Cash and cheques are generally not acceptable except by prior agreement with a Company Director.
(vi) For any client who makes a repeat booking directly with you or through our agency, you agree to pay 5% plus UK VAT of the final booking amount invoiced to the holidaymaker for up to 3 subsequent repeat bookings of any property you operate.
The content of this Website is provided to facilitate your use of the Service. You acquire no rights or licences in or to the Website and/or the Content other than the right to use them to facilitate such use.
You may not offer for sale or sell the Content or any part thereof. You may not use the Website or the Content to construct a database of any kind, store the Website (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party, or distribute any database websites containing all or part of the Website.
This Website, including the Content, is protected by copyright and/or other proprietary rights. The Content may include content owned and controlled by Advertisers, suppliers or other third parties and licensed to us. All individual descriptions, specifications, images and other elements making up this Website may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on this Website implicitly or explicitly stated.
You have no ownership rights or licenses in any of our trading names, trademarks or in the Content except for the right to use this Website and to download and use the Content in accordance with these Terms.
We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on this Website that infringes on the rights of others.
Web Design and Content Display
The Online Publisher reserves the right to change, edit and moderate all content and media inserted by Advertisers in the interests of usability and conformity. Changes made by the Online Publisher do not affect increase liability as expressed in the Terms.
The Online Publisher reserves the right to re-design parts of or the entire website as detailed in the insertion order and to re-position advertising and sponsorship accordingly without prior notice.
Positioning of advertisements and listings is at the sole discretion of the Online Publisher except where a request for a specific preferred position is acknowledged by the Online Publisher in writing. Material must be received by the agreed date, otherwise position may be lost, reduced or, in the case of directory listings or fixed position advertisements, the insertion term may be reduced or withdrawn.
The Online Publisher may create an advertisement on behalf of the Advertiser if material is not received by the agreed deadline.
The Online Publisher reserves the right to rename all properties giving properties alternative designations and references as well as amending or removing any references in the content provided by the Advertiser that identifies the original name or Operator’s name on the website.
Websites or pages that we have linked to from this Website are for your information only, and products and service information on them are the sole responsibility of each individual supplier. We have no responsibility for the content of these websites or pages and we accept no responsibility or liability for any losses or penalties that you may incur as a result of that content. References to any products, services, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name or otherwise do not necessarily constitute or imply their endorsement by us.
Accuracy of Information and Advertisers’ Representations
While we have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via this Website, you acknowledge and agree that much of such information has been provided to us by third parties and that we therefore cannot guarantee or give any warranty as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service.
We may change the Content from time to time. Information published on this Website may contain references or cross references to certain products or services that are not announced or available in your country. You should contact the relevant Advertiser or supplier direct for information regarding the products and services that may be available to you.
The Advertiser warrants and represents to the Online Publisher that:
- It has the right to publish the contents of the advertisement, without infringement of any rights of any third party including, without limitation, intellectual property rights;
- It has complied with the codes of practice issued by the Advertising Standards Authority in respect of electronic and on-line advertising and all other relevant industry codes of practice.
- It will be fully responsible for the terms (including, without limitation, product description, price and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations) of any contract for the sale of goods or services to customers who have seen the advert displayed by the Online Publisher.
- The Advertiser agrees to indemnify the Online Publisher forthwith on demand and hold the Online Publisher harmless against any and all expenses, damages and losses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) incurred by the Online Publisher in connection with any claims, actual or threatened, of any kind (including, without limitation, breach of contract, any claim of trademark or copyright infringement, libel, defamation, breach of confidentiality, false or misleading advertising or sales practices) arising from the advertisement and/or any material of the Advertiser to which users can link through the advertisement and any other contract entered into for the purchase of the advertised goods or services
- The Advertiser will defend or settle at its own expense any action or other proceedings brought against the Company that relates to the advertisement and/or any material of the Advertiser to which users can link through the advertisement. The Online Publisher shall notify the Advertiser promptly of any such claim and shall permit the Advertiser to assume and control the defence of such action with Counsel chosen by the Advertiser (who shall be reasonably acceptable to the Online Publisher) and shall not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such claim without the Advertiser's prior written consent. The Advertiser shall pay any and all proper costs, damages and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees and costs) awarded against or incurred by the Online Publisher in any such action or proceedings.
The Online Publisher makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy of any advert. In the event that any advert is inaccurate, the Advertiser's sole remedy is for the Online Publisher to remedy such inaccuracy within 2 working days of it being notified of the inaccuracy by the Advertiser.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This website, the content and the service are provided "as is" and "as available" and all warranties of any kind are excluded as far as is permitted under applicable law including (but not limited to) the exclusion of warranties of title, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights.
We make no warranty that
i. The service will meet your requirements
ii. The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
iii. The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be acceptable to you and
iv. The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website or the service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from us by you or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
We do not guarantee that this Website is compatible with your computer hardware and software. We are also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines and equipment you use to access this Website. If you are a consumer, these Terms do not affect your statutory rights or legal rights.
You acknowledge that you use this Website, including the Content, and the Service at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with this Website, these Terms, any of the Content or the Service then your only remedy is to stop using this Website.
Responsibility for user-contributed content.
We have no duty to pre-screen content posted on this Website by members, travellers or other users (including, without limitation, reviews of or guest book entries for any particular rental property), (collectively, "user-contributed content"), and we are not responsible for user-contributed content. We do, however, reserve the right to decline to permit the posting on this Website of, or to remove from, any user-contributed content that fails to meet our content requirements. We may also remove user-contributed content.
All property listings on this Website are submitted by the member and are the responsibility of the member, and we specifically disclaim any and all liability arising from the alleged accuracy of the listings, property reviews, guest book entries, or any alleged breaches of contract on a member's part. Members are solely responsible for keeping their property information up to date on this Website, including, but not limited to any and all representations about any property, its amenities, location, and its availability for a specific date or range of dates.
We do not represent or warrant that any of the copy, content, property reviews, guest book entries, property location, suitability, pricing or availability information published on this Website is accurate or up-to-date even in the case where prospective travellers have searched for specific special offers, dates, or types of properties. Members are solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any property descriptions. However, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as permitted by prevailing law to satisfy any law, regulation or government request.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event will this Website, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and/or employees be liable for any lost profits or any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from this Website, these Terms, your use of this Website and/or any transaction between users, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (1) breach of contract, (2) breach of warranty, (3) strict liability, (4) tort, (5) negligence, or (6) any other cause of action, to the maximum extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law. If you are dissatisfied with this Website, you do not agree with any part of these Terms, then your sole and exclusive remedy against us is to discontinue using this Website.
The Online Publisher will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions for: any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or any loss of goodwill or reputation; or any special or indirect or consequential losses;
In any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either party at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred, suffered or incurred by a party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Terms. In particular, and without limitation, the Advertiser acknowledges that the Online Publisher will not be liable for such losses whether arising from a failure to publish an advertisement, or from the inaccuracy of any data contained in any advertisements (whether such inaccuracy arises from any action, or failure to act, of the Online Publisher, the Advertiser or a third party).
In the event that the Online Publisher fails to electronically publish an advertisement, the Advertiser's sole remedy and the Online Publisher's entire liability to the Advertiser shall be limited at the Online Publisher's option to either a refund of the advertising fee or relevant portion thereof, or placement of the advertisement at a later time in a comparable position.
The Advertiser acknowledges that any website on which an advert is displayed is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement. The Online Publisher makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to such website, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade or that the website will meet any requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable.
The Advertiser will be liable and indemnify the publisher for any liability, loss, fees, administration costs, penalties, reasonable settlement and other losses not herein specified relating to any dispute over copyright or infringement of copyright relating to any content uploaded to the website by the Advertiser without limitation. Furthermore the Advertiser accepts that should a claim for copyright arise against the publisher all responsibility for the use and claim of ownership of content remains with the Advertiser and not with publisher. Any claim that is made by a third party must be defended by the Advertiser and explicitly the Advertiser accepts this obligation when uploading any content to the website.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM
(i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE,
(ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE
(iii) UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA
(iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, OR
(v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE.
Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
We warrant that this Website will be provided with reasonable care and skill with the intention of meeting our technical specifications for this Website, but we cannot and do not guarantee that this Website will meet your requirements, including (without limitation) as to the availability or speed of delivery of this Website, any of its features of content, any communication through or relating to this Website, or any transaction you may enter into with other users. Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms relating to the Website or any of its content, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of our fraud or our fraudulent misrepresentation, or where such exclusion is not permitted by law. We do not warrant that the functions of this Website or any materials or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components, although we will take reasonable steps to avoid ourselves introducing viruses or other harmful components to this Website.
You acknowledge that any transmission to and from this Website is not confidential and your communications may be read or intercepted by others.
In general the Customer will pay the Operator a Booking deposit and balance directly and will be subject to the Booking/Cancellation Terms and Conditions of the Operator which must be provided to the Customer within 7 days of the acceptance of the booking by the Operator.
Any other advertising fees agreed between the Company and the Operator must be paid within 7 days of the Company invoice in electronic or written postal form as per the date on the invoice. Amounts paid after the due date shall bear interest at the rate of 2% per annum above the base lending rate of Barclays Bank plc. In the event of any failure by the Advertiser to make payment, the Advertiser will be responsible for all expenses (including legal fees) incurred by the Company in collecting such amounts. In the event of late payment the Online Publisher reserves the right to suspend the Advertisers information posted on all Company Websites without notice. In this event the Company may post an "account suspended" notice in place of any company information supplied.
Any invoice outstanding more than 30 days after the due date will be referred to a collection agent and will be subject to a surcharge of 15% plus VAT to cover the collection costs incurred. This surcharge together with all other charges and legal fees incurred will be the responsibility of the Advertiser in full.
Acceptance of advertising is subject to space availability and normal operating conditions of the internet and hosting conditions. By publishing a property on any Company website the Advertiser consents to the Company Terms and
Conditions stated herein without reservation.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users (including, without limitation, any dispute between users regarding any transaction or user-contributed content), you hereby agree to release and discharge us from all liabilities, claims and expenses which arise out of or in connection with that dispute.
You access this Website on your own initiative and you are responsible for complying with local laws and regulations. This Website is not to be accessed in any jurisdiction where, for any reason, the publication or availability of this Website or the provision of the Service (or any part of it) is prohibited. We do not represent that this Website complies with laws in all jurisdictions. You should seek legal advice if you remain in doubt you should not access this Website.
If there is any failure or delay in performance of our obligations resulting from events or circumstances not reasonably within our control, we will not be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for loss or damage incurred by you.
If an Advertiser or supplier believes that they are entitled to a refund for any reason then they should inform the Company by email at so their circumstances can be investigated.
We shall have the right immediately to terminate your use of this Website if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached these Terms, or otherwise been engaged in conduct which we determine, in our sole discretion, to be unacceptable.
Each provision of these Terms stands alone and if any provision is, or becomes, invalid or contravenes any applicable regulations, the remaining provisions will not be affected.
These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) together with any document expressly referred to in any of the terms, contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or verbal, between the parties in relation to such matters. No verbal explanation or verbal information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these Terms. Each party confirms that, in agreeing to these terms and conditions, it has not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these terms and conditions and agrees that it shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these terms and conditions save that the agreement of each party contained in this.
The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect or impact the continuation in force of the remainder of these terms and conditions.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as creating a partnership or joint venture of any kind between the parties or as constituting either party as the agent of the other party for any purpose whatsoever and neither party shall have the authority or power to bind the other party or to contract in the name of or create a liability against the other party in any way or for any purpose.
You acknowledge that in accepting these Terms you have not relied upon (and that we have not made) any statements, promises or given any opinions or recommendations whatsoever that are not expressly contained in these Terms.
Our rights and remedies under these Terms are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law or by any other agreement.
If at any time we waive any breach of any obligation arising under these Terms then that does not mean we have waived any other breach, and we shall subsequently have the right to enforce all obligations.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim that you may bring against us arising out of a dispute relating to these Terms, this Website or the Service.
Terms & Conditions of use of the Website Use
1. Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions without modification. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website. All bookings of holiday or travel arrangements are also subject to our Booking Terms and Conditions on this website.
2. In these Conditions, "you" and "your" means any and all persons using this website. "We", "us" and "our" means AD & Co. Ltd.
3. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part. The matters detailed do not constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to us on the stated terms to purchase arrangements we feature. We may however pass on any offers we receive to principals who may accept or decline any such offers. All arrangements featured or referred to be at all times prior to specific confirmation subject to availability and no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability, price or other conditions.
4. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use it or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these conditions and any laws governing your use of websites in your geographic region or country. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
5. This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior written consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors.
6. We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and/or our business in any respect with any laws of any other country. Such laws do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
7. Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
8. As an Agent we accept no responsibility or liability for any holiday or travel arrangements booked by consequence of our introduction to property owners, operators or licensees. Although we try to maintain accurate information about the properties listed we do not guarantee that Advertisers are bona fide hence we do not give any specific warranties about the operators who list properties on the website. We advise holidaymakers to verify the credentials of counterparties before making any contractual arrangements or payments.
9. We make no warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the content, material or information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services and/or accommodation offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
10. All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by our governing Law.
11. If any exclusion(s) or limitations(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose/those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
12. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this website and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
13. The pages contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
14. This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them.
15. We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website will:
- Offer Live Chat Support (if available)
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.